May's Makeup Wishlist is kind of dominated by compacts, brights, and just really pretty pieces that seem like amazing investments. There are three, THREE Chanel beauty bits included here, because 1. They are so beautiful, and 2. I just really love Chanel. The pops of coral shades are just so summery and juicy that they make me so excited for summer, sun and the beach. Although Ireland is a bit of a disappointment when it comes to sunshine, the past few weeks have been quite bright and cheerful, albeit a little chilly, but these wishlist beauties make me rearing to be bronzed and bright lipped for the summer months!
001. Pierre Hardy for NARS Blush in Boys Don't Cry - This is a Limited Edition blush from NARS that just looks so stunning and vibrant that a little would probably go a very long way. I adore NARS blushes, and I adore bright blushes even more. Two birds, one stone!
002. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation - This foundation has actually been on a little secret wishlist of mine for a long time now. Chanel boasts that it gives a fresh, natural complexion, and I am all about a fresh natural complexion.
003. YSL Rouge Volupté Shine in Coral Intuitive - I have two other YSL Rouge Voluptés in my collection and I absolutely adore them. This coral number just oozes sunshine and I am really really lusting after this one.
004. Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder - I need this in my life; the new Chanel powder to hit the shelves will most definitely be a big hit this year; an additional product to provide a luminous and bronzed healthy glow for summer? Yes please.
005. Chanel Les Tissages de Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect in Tweed Sienna - Ok I am definitely on a Chanel roll this month! Look at the beauty of this blush! Classic Chanel tweed pattern pressed into a beautiful powder blush; it comes in four shades and I honestly want them all. The Sienna has a hit of orange though which I am I slightly more drawn to!
006. MAC Lipstick in Sounds like Noise - This Hayley Williams collaboration from MAC is similar to Morange in colour and just screams fun, loud and eccentric. More orange!
007. NARS Eyeliner Stylo in Carpates - I've been on the hunt for a new liner for a while; I've been faithful to my trusty Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel liner for almost two years now, and I feel like I need a bit of a change up! The stylo's come in a range of colours, but classic black is the one I'm after for a perfect cateye flick.
What is on your summer beauty wishlist?
Follow me for more regular updates on my Twitter or on Instagram @noonabean!