Girl Crush: Natalie Portman


This woman is possibly one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Ever.
Hands up, I can honestly admit I never took much of a shining to her in Star Wars, but since seeing Black Swan, my god,the woman is amazing! (If you haven't seen it, go see it!)
It could have been the makeup dramatics I fell for, but she is actually such a classic beauty. She comes across as so quirky and raw, but she is infact very intelligent.
Simplicity is something I never quite understood or in particular liked when it comes to fashion, although in recent months I have been coveting many a simple piece, and wearing many a simple ensemble.
Here, Natalie sports some trés chic but trés simple pieces, which let her natural beauty take centre stage.



Clockwise from Top Left: Givenchy, Rodarte, Lanvin, Lanvin again, Azzaro, Viktor & Rolf, Rodarte and Jason Wu.
I am in loooove with the white Givenchy dress and the blue Jason Wu. She is stunning!
Just wanted to give all my new followers a high diddly ho and thank you for following :)
Hope youre all having a nice week :) x

2 comments :


  1. Nice blog nowdays many celebrity wears glasses when he got outdoor shoots recently i spotted Natalie Portman at a movie shoot he wearing a stylish Natalie Portman Black Leather Jacket with a black sun glasses i totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that i came to see this, really loved it. Thank you for sharing it. I have bookmarked your page, excited to see more of it! MauveTree Leather Vest

    ReplyDelete