Ooh Cheeky Cheeky



Photobucket

Photobucket

I know I know. These pictures look so poser-ish. But I mean its not like showing off my makeup in a picture like this would be any better.



Photobucket

I recently purchased some new ELF products and this bright pink slightly Barbie look was born. I don't in any way compare myself to Barbie. Btw. Heres what I wore on ma face for a lazy shopping day to the Drum as I like to call it. Thats Dundrum shopping centre for those of you not in the know!


EYES

Photobucket


I used a mix of shadows from this No. 7 palette that came free with a mascara in Boots yonks ago. It was described as a Spring palette, although I personally feel the first two colours are quite Spring-y and the second two are more Autumnal shades. I used the latter.


LIPS


Photobucket


I purchased this Hello Kitty Lipstick from MAC again ages ago, in the shade Strayin'. May I just say I feel very proud to be breaking out all these oldies in my collection and rediscovering why I purchased them in the first place! It is a hot pink frost lipstick which I very rarely wear as I find it has quite the shock factor. My gloss is my fave Barry M lipwand in Bubblegum. And yes, it smells like bubblegum. I thought this lip combo would go perfectly with my blush, which was a recent purchase from ELF.


FACE


Photobucket

From Clockwise Top left: ELF Cool Bronzer palette, ELF Brow Set, ELF Pink Passion Blush and ELF Gotta Glow Highlight.

These all came in the mail to my surprise as it was a friday and I thought I would have to at least wait until monday for them to arrive. I wore all of these today to test them out. And I am quite happy with all of them. The blush has to be my favourite product though. If you've seen my recent Youtube Video you'll already know I love it. It is unlike any other blush I own, and that's why I opted for it. I find all the blushes in my collection to be quite a similar shade of pink, and this one screamed at me on the ELF site. I reeeally like it. I also used my Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, Bare Minerals Powder and L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes mascara.


So there is my faaace of the day for you all, hope you all have a lovely weekend :)


Aoif x

12 comments :

  1. I loveee that blush too. Bought it a few weeks back and haven't stopped wearing it since!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE SO PRETTY!
    I need that e.l.f blush actually, was meant to buy it last week! :')
    I swear by Gotta Glow, tis the best!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pigmented, i would have thought that it was much higher end products....you rock it well, poser :P

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely darling, your hair is looking super healthy too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this make up look as soon I saw you wearing it on Youtube. Gorgeous blush might have to get hold of this soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're gorgeous! Love this make-up - Barbie-like in a good way :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fantastic, blonde suits ya! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gawjus, lovin' the blonde!

    Nat x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking fab as always! Great eyeshadow and that ELF blush is now on my wishlist for the next time they have a free shipping code!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty! great make-up, loving the eyes the most x

    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're so beautiful :) x

    ReplyDelete