La La Love You.

Hello!
  I love seeing Instagram updates on blogs, so I thought I'd share mine. I finally succumbed and bought an iPhone 4s after owning a tattered Samsung for years, and I am in love. So here are a few pictures of recent ventures! :)
 


Coco by Coco Chanel; the most delicious fragrance in the world, ever! | Baking cupcakes for a colleague | New Topshop Kicks
Face of the night | Soju Mojito in Izakaya | River Island dress that I didn't buy in the end!
Afternoon Tea at The Shelbourne Hotel | Jeans and Tee kind of day | Brunching with Julie at Dawson 37
River Island tee and Topshop shorts | Louboutin heaven in Brown Thomas | New treat! Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Style
Playing with Siri | Hot Pinks | New Asos Purchases

I am currently sick in bed with a bout of the vomiting bug! Boo! I did receive my huge bundle of Asos goodies yesterday which cheered me up a bit though :)
 
Hope youre all well and having a lovely tuesday!
  :) x

12 comments :

  1. Hope your feeling better soon lovely!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice pictures.

    http://www.tributetothetribe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the pink lipsticks & the mini burgers! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing snapshots- especially your outfit with the shorts and the tank top!

    www.walkonthestylesite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the blog
    hope you can check out mine
    http://www.iheartfashion-styleaddict.blogspot.co.uk/

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello beautiful. I know your blog. I love your style and you're very pretty;) You have a new follower. I invite you to know my blog. I'd love to get your visit :) A big hug, PersonalStyle.
    www.blogpersonalstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pictures! Honest, this isn't just a random comment, I actually like all of them. LOL xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there,
    How are you? I'm continually inspired through beauty, fashion, music and design. this is the link please follow my blog www.wengie.com
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all your creative photos. Gona follow you on instagram x

    ReplyDelete