Art Supplies Collection from MAC

So ladies, I have been waiting patiently for weeks now for this collection to come out, and I have been so excited about it!
Its the new Art Supplies collection from MAC, and the products just sound to die for!




The Greasepaint Stick returns and also the Pearlglide eyeliner makes its appearance, in a variety of desirable and deplorable shades.
Unfortunately there are no shadows or lipsticks available in the collection, but the one thing that has certainly caught my eye is the lipstain, MACs answer to Benefits Benetint.




This product encapsulates this collection in a nutshell, and MAC describes it as "A lightweight lip stain featuring the look and delivery of a colour marker."
Doesn't get more arty than that.

This lip stain come in a selection of pretty pinks and reds, and frankly I cannot wait to get my hands on it.

Greasepaint Stick Shades:

Zinczone - Dark Gunmetal Grey
Greengrease - Blackened Green
Slick Black - Black Black!
Charred Mauve - Blackened Purple
Brown, Now - Blackened Burgundy
Below Ground - Blackened Bronze
Uniformly Blue - Blackened Navy
Dirty - Blackened Taupe with Pearl

Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner shades:

Industrial - Periwinkle grey
Almost Noir - Dirty Plum
Designer Purple - Iridescent Purple
Black Line - True Black
Undercurrent- Blue Teal
Petrol Blue - Deep Navy

Pro Longwear Lipstain Marker Shades:

Stylesetter - Hot Pink
Full of Flair - Bright Yellow Coral
A Classic - Rose Red
Purposefully Red - Red Coral
Sunset - Coral Brown
Point of View - Neutral Pink
Tomorrow's Coral - Midtone blue red
Runway Ripened - Berry Plum Red
Modern Mocha - Light Brown


Hope you guys can get your hands on these when they come out, im sure theyll all be snapped up!!

Happy Easter :) x

3 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing, you got me so excited!:D


    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mac, but I have to say I am not a huge fan of lip stain. I not sure why, I think it's the fact I change my mind alot so if you put it on ....you are wearing it that night. Anyway great post, I may have to check out the eye shadow's. Hope you had a great Easter hunni xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didnt get too excited about this collection actually...the lipstains looked cool.. but something I prob wouldnt use often :s

    ReplyDelete