Lipstick of the Moment

Heylo lovelies :)

This is just a quick post to show you all my lippie of the moment :)

Its a Limited Edition from the Hello Kitty collection from MAC called 'Strayin'. Its a hot pink frost with pink, green and silver shimmer.
Here it is:





































Although it is quite the statement lipstick and I never thought I'd have the confidence to wear it, I spotted it the other day lurking in my lippie drawer and had a Katy Perry moment.
I like to think it suits me, worn with a neutral eye. :)
Do you have any statement lipsticks that you've rediscovered!?
A xx :)

2 comments :

  1. ooooh its gorgeous.. They wouldnt stil have this i guess? might have to find an alernative. Love fushia pink thou!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. When that one runs out make sure you get the lady gaga lipstick... my fav ever !! And as its for a good cause ! x

    ReplyDelete