Bloggers Block.

I haven't posted in quite a while. Borderline 3 months. I know I know. Im a terrible person.


This lack of posting has been due to a few reasons.


1. I haven't been arsed. That's blunt and horrible but it's the truth. I have had no motivation whatsoever to yap on about things which I have deemed to be pointless and quite shallow the past few weeks. That does not mean however, that I have become a bitch and still deem these things to be pointless. I had bigger fish to fry!



2. Yes, I had bigger fish to fry. I am now finished college.. FOREVER! yes. I have been seriously nerding it up, studying for exams and doing assignments in partial fulfilment for my BA in Culinary Arts. I was never a nerd before college. Nothing wrong with it of course, I guess I just realised I kind of needed to get my arse in gear, you know, no point going to college for four years for nothing. So I became all responsible and sensible, but I also became neglectful of my blog and YouTube.




3. When I wasn't studying like a little nerdling, I was working my bum off in Cocoa Atelier, a lovely chocolate shop which I mentioned in a previous post. When I came home from college and work, the last thing on my mind was sitting in front of the laptop and rattling off a blog post. I used to see blogging as a hobby, but as of late it has become more of a chore. I have since left my job, due to problems encountered that I won't get into, but this leaves me with plenty of time to get back into what I love.



I feel like I owe my blog readers an apology, although I know most of you will understand why I have been absent. For those of you who follow me on twitter, you probably already know about my major hair change. And although that in itself deserves its own blog post, i'll leave you lovelies with a pic of it until I write again . :)





Crazy. I know. I'll explain soon. :)


Hope you're all having a lovely weekend.


Aoif x

2 comments :

  1. omg your hair looks awesome! I'm currently mourning the death of my bleached locks so you can understand my major case of hair envy.

    Congrats on finishing college too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing college dear, hope the exams went well xx

    ReplyDelete