The Pretty Pink Lip and Blush Combo



MAC Lipstick in Creme Cup - €17.50/£15 | Illamasqua Powder Blush in Katie - €23/£18 

I don't usually do 'matchy matchy' with my lips and cheeks, but a soft pink on both can look gentle, subtle and effortless. MAC's Creme Cup is a soft cremesheen pink, a very wearable and feminine pink. I love the cremesheen finish on MAC lipsticks, and although I have a multitude of soft candy pinks in my collection, I tend to reach for this alot. I find it is similar to Hue and Patisserie in colour but has a bit more pigment due to it's finish, and seems more substantial on the lips as a result.

I pair this with MAC blushes Dainty and Mocha quite regularly, but I love it with Katie, a soft powder blush by Illamasqua. I adore Illamasqua blushes. They are so pigmented and quite large in the pan, so they most definitely last a long time. Katie is a soft candy baby pink, but comes across more candy like in the pan, and more of a flushed pink colour once applied to the cheek.

Combined, it is quite an effortless and minimal look, providing a bit of colour without going overboard. 
Are there any combinations of products you reach for regularly?
x

7 comments :

  1. You look gorgeous! It looks lovely with your blonde locks! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely on :) i've never quite got the hang of wearing cool toned pinks, but I might try it after seeing this look :)

    Rachel
    TwentySomethingBeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! You look amazing! Love the color combo for it looks light and natural. Great choice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice thought and very well written content in this blog nice job.
    Travesti

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so beautiful in pictures and too sexy also.Good work


    Best Regards
    http://www.ismodo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found your blog excessively interesting indeed. I really enjoyed studying it. bubblegum casting

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is looking very beautiful in light make up
    http://www.cozmoo.com

    ReplyDelete