Beauty Wishlist

So I recently blew all my money on clothes.. Now I kinda regret it because there are a few beauty products I have wanted to purchase/repurchase for AGES now and havent had a chance.

These include

1. Benefit's High Beam - I just can't find a good highlighter as good as this. Any suggestions?

2. Benefit's Sugarbomb I think I must be the only person NOT to own this.

3. Soap and Glory Body Butter Smell it and fall in love!

4. MAC's new Ombre Blushes WANT WANT WANT!

5. MAC lipstick in Creme Cup/Shy Girl There is just something about Cremesheens!!

6. Benefit's Realness of Concealness Kit - Its €33 and TINY.. But still! So adorable!

7. MAC Pro Palettes Is the only place to purchase these online?!?

I'll report back in a few weeks and let you know if I actually bothered my bum to get these long sought after products! :) x

What's on your beauty wishlist?

3 comments :

  1. Can you not purchase the MAC pro palettes in BT in Dublin - or do you mean the one for blush?

    Are you signed up to the Benefit email newsletter? They will email you deals and free offers, plus they ship internationally so you pay the US price plus shipping which usually is cheaper than euro price (plus they often do a free shipping offer)! Plus they also throw in free samples....sure its like saving !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one obsessed with MAC and Benefit. I was kind of embarrassed when I sent my family a link to the wishlist I made for my birthday on myregistry.com only to realize that it was pretty much entirely made up of things from those two brands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the High Beam but I don't have the Sugarbomb!:D

    High Beam works amazing, it's one of my go to products.:D

    Will now follow your blog, follow mine too?:D



    Check out my blog!
    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete