Face of the Day: Bare Eye and Shocking Pink Lips using only 3 Products

Ok so I've decided Im going to do these posts along with fashion posts from now on. Experimenting with makeup is just in a girls nature!
Today's look is comprised of a natural, bare eye, and the focal point being the pink lips. Ive only used 3 products for this look, and they are all drugstore products :)

Here's the overall look:

With Flash:



A closeup of the lip...



And the eye!




So I only used 3 products to achieve this look. Lipstick, Lip Balm and Mascara.
The lipstick is a Maybelline Lipstick in 'Hollywood Red', but is a deep/hot pink though!

The lip balm is trusty old Vaseline! The aloe vera Vaseline is shiny and moisurising too!


And the Mascara.. I used Max Factors Fake Lash :


If you guys wanna see more of these types of posts le me know :)









:) x

3 comments :

  1. Thanks Steph! You inspired me to do fotd's!!

    Did you start exams this week?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to see more of these!I love seeing what other people are wearing. beautiful look. like the look of that mascara too!

    ReplyDelete