Hello sweets, apologies for lack of posts, I really just haven't been feeling the best and am in dire need of a big hug! :(
For this months ins and outs I am going to compile them altogether because a) I am a teeny weeny bit lazy and b) organisation was never my strong point. :)
- Cleaning and re-organising my 'vanity'. Actually no its my dressing table. I despise the word 'vanity'. Anywho :) I sorted it all out and realised I need a bigger storage area for skincare and makeup in particular. Must get on that soon.
- DIY Lip Scrub - Sugar and olive oil is all you need and it gets rid of dry flaky skin on the lips to make them look nice again :)
- Fixed my GHD! Halleluiah.
- Skin Spritz's - My personal faves are No.7's Really Reviving Skin Spritz and Evian's Face Mist, perfect for that dewy refreshed "im never tired" look.
- Simple Breakfasts - Tasty and delicious, and whipped up in a flash. Poached eggs on toast and tropical fruit salad are just the ticket to get set up for the day.
- Planning my 21st :) So much to do but I love it!
- Ricecakes - OMG
- Lack of money to buy necessities - Yes mom a €33 foundation IS a neccessity! :P
- End of college exams! - HATE HATE HATE!
- Im leaving Ireland for the summer! Although im excited I may not have internet access for youtube vids/blog posts etc.. GAH!
- Contantly feeling lethargic/run down.. What is wrong with me?!?!
- Clogged pores - Seriously peeving me off.
Hope youre all having a lovely bank hol weekend :) xx